The Women in STEM Student Council (WiSSC) is soliciting applications for the 2019-2020 academic year from students at the University of Arizona to serve on committees lead by select members of the executive board. Serving on a committee will provide an opportunity to aid WiSSC executive board to enact positive change at the University of Arizona.
Several categories of committees exist:
• Communication Committee
• Funding Committee
• Outreach Committee
• Professional Development and Mentorship Committee
• Executive Project Manager Committees (3-Committees)
1. Efforts will be focused on Mental Health
2. Efforts will be focused on Female-Centered Policies at the University of Arizona.
3. Efforts will be focused on the Visibility of Women in STEM at the University of Arizona.
Descriptions of the responsibilities associated with each committee are included in the application (link found below).
Deadline to apply is May 15 at 11:59 pm. You will be notified by the end of May of the selection results
Click HERE to apply.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com